Connecting Upstate employers with talent
Join the Movement
90% of our nation’s workforce search for employment opportunities at least a few times per year. How are you going to get them to find your open jobs? Let MoveUpstateSC.com and the Move Up brand be your answer. Move Up is a talent recruitment initiative, with marketing campaigns, a job board, and tools and information designed to support Upstate employers’ recruiting efforts. Join the movement and showcase your company as a leader in talent recruitment.
The site speaks to professionals across industries, providing resources to current residents and to those who are considering moving to the Upstate. Move Up appeals to candidates’ desires for an abundance of career opportunities, affordable cost of living, and an array of ways to unwind. Website tools include:
- Upstate job board showcasing in-demand jobs (Indeed-based)
- Top industries information
- Cost of living calculator
- Interactive Upstate communities map
- Recruiting tools for Upstate employers
Current digital marketing campaigns include: Google search ads to Upstate and external markets and digital ads in local publications. Additionally, through the support of marketing partners, the campaign will be extended to billboards and paid social media advertising posts.
Move Up Social Channels
Telling the story and engaging with talent.
Marketing Partnerships – $5,000
Be a regional leader, market your company to potential talent and connect with the Upstate SC Alliance.
Marketing Partnerships include:
• Company highlight at the top of the Job Board on the Move Up website
• A unique company landing page on the Move Up website that includes a brief company description, logo, and link to your current job openings
• Paid social media post that highlights your business, available career opportunities, and includes a link to your company’s landing page on the Move Up site
• Your company logo featured on a Move Up branded billboard
• Logo recognition as a Move Up partner in all Move Up presentations given across the region for one year (35 presentations given to 646 people in the past 12 months)
• Logo recognition as a Move Up partner on event and meeting registration pages for one year
• Virtual Lunch & Learn with your team to discuss how to use the Move Up brand and tools to connect with talent
• Not currently an investor with the Upstate SC Alliance? Complimentary, one-year Friend-Level membership in the Upstate SC Alliance (valued at $2,500). Current investors receive a discount for marketing partnerships. For more details, contact Lauren Scoggins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Audience is Our Audience
paid media impressions
social media impressions
Want to move up in your career?
Discover your next professional chapter in Upstate SC.Search for Jobs